Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
Good morning, All!
Here’s a thought that I found while reading your blog posts from last week’s blog hop.
“The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.”
– Abraham Lincoln
This hit me really hard, because it’s to true. These days it’s almost a rebellious act to buck the system and go country!
The work is hard, the days are long, but the gain is great!
If you live in the country and have that small piece of land, you are blessed. If you cannot make the move yet, you can do something where you live.
- Plant more plants
- Grow some food
- Make your backyard attractive to wildlife, then sit outside and enjoy it sometimes!
- Take a walk
- Grab binoculars and watch the birds
And if you can, save up to purchase that little spot of land you can call your own. You will have a freedom of a different sort.
BOLO for my next YouTube video which I hope to upload tomorrow. ~Late Summer Wildflower Walk~ It’s in the same vein as this post–just a walk down our country road to see what Fall wildflowers are coming out! I was shocked at how many already blooming! Guess that means Summer is fading away!
Watch for that On my new YouTube channel and be sure to subscribe over there! 😊
In the meantime, God’s Late Summer Paintbox gives a peek into some of the flowers blooming a few years ago about this time. The change of seasons is a wonderful time.
Have a wonderful week!
Many blessings to you!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!
Here are this week’s wonderful features! I guess I was in the food mode, because all of these are delicious things to eat and cook!