Practicing thankfulness in little things.
I’m still consciously working on cultivating thankfulness. I’ve been listing things, but mostly in my mind for the past few days. Busy life, some intense days, and Dad have just kept me from blogging about it. But when life is busy, little things are still important to be thankful for.
Incline Thine Ear.
We sang the prayer response in church, and that phrase hit me. Incline Thine Ear to us and grant us Thy peace. Imagining God bending down to listen to our prayers does bring peace, plus knowing He will answer does too.
I’m thankful for my sons who work hard, try new things, and figure hard things out.
I was thankful that we got to sing with Dad Friday evening and that Austin played Christmas songs. That was a memory to treasure.
My heated bed pad. 😃 Being off grid, I don’t get to use it willy-nilly, so I’m grateful when we spare the electricity to heat up my bed. I hate being cold. 🥶
Thanks for coming by.
I will get the features added in the morning. 😊 Dad’s pretty sick, so we got back late again.
Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!