If you’ve checked in here for the blog hop, I apologize for it being posted late.
Lately my phone has just gone nuts! It’s been going on more and more, but it pretty much just want kaput on me at last. I had to get another one, and in the process of changing everything over, I couldn’t access any apps, or even my email! Truthfully, it’s been a quiet couple of days with only basic phone capabilities. However, since I do 100 percent of my blogging on my phone, it made that kind of tricky. Well, let’s be honest. It just wasn’t happening.
I stopped into my phone provider Sunday and again today, and we will see if that gets all of the kinks out. At the very least, I can post this blog hop today, even half a day late.
I hope you had a nice Fourth of July! 💥 We did. I picked wild berries for a couple of hours, listened to a good talk on hormones, and made some fruit salad. The boys and Greg worked to set our big old propane tanks up on the hill behind the house. With the mini-excavator. That actually looked a little iffy, so I mostly didn’t even look. Snapped a quick picture just for the record book, though!
Later on, we attended a small church gathering at some friends’ home. Good food, nice company, and interesting conversation made for a great evening.
Time for me to stop rambling and just get this thing up on the blog so you can add your posts!
Have a great day!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
FEATURED POSTS from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop
1. Mango Radish Cucumber Salad from Nancy C
2. 5 Tips for New Frugal Home Families from Moms are Frugal
3. Lemon Verbena Tea & Raspberry Ice Pops from The Lazy Gastronome
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…‘
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow all your hosts on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.