Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Winter, Spring, back and forth!
That’s the way it seems to be acting around our homestead in upper East Tennessee. I’ll take the teasers–it means warmer days are coming!
What are you doing in the waiting time?
I can’t speak much for myself on the garden front, but Greg worked hard to categorize and make a spreadsheet of our seed inventory. It’s way better than our usual random method of trying to remember what seeds we have.
In the spare moments, which seem so rare these days, I work on sorting, trying to make the camper work better for storage, and getting inspired.
One thing that is helping me to get inspired is watching occasional videos from www.clutterbug.me. Cass breaks down decluttering and organizing into fun steps. For some reason I feel like I can do it, eventually, when I watch her videos.
Here are a couple of that I like.
I’m learning that the first step is always to get rid of excess stuff. Ugh. That’s the hardest for some reason. At least for us.
What’s up in your world?
We have seen some daffodils almost blooming. Some have actually taken pictures from our area that have fully bloomed, but so far I’ve not seen those.
Hope it’s going well!
Keep at it, no matter how small!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. About Those Frozen Winter Eggs from Goats and Greens
2. Loaded Baked Potato Soup from That Nancy C
3. Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Peppers from Homemade on a Weeknight
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.