Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Thank you for coming to this blog hop!
For the first time, I just want to ask that you keep my family in prayer. I’m having a week where there are some intensely stressful situations going on, and I’m at an absolute loss for what to do.
A couple of the situations are causing me a significant amount of fear and anxiety.
I know that God has answers.
And yet, the very real “what if” questions swirl so furiously through my brain that I’m having a hard time imagining any good answer.
Let go and let God. It sounds so easy, but trust me, it’s not.
So if you’ve been there, you’ll maybe understand.
I may be absent for awhile. Certainly I’ll be absent-minded.
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Natasha – Houseful of Nicholes (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Liz – The Cape Coop (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Ann – Live the Old Way (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Laurie – Ridge Haven Homestead (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Lavender Goat Milk Soap Hearts from Artful Homemaking
2. How to Store and Organize Seed Packets from Counting Tomatoes
3. Jumbo Oatmeal Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies from Nancy C
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.
Sending prayers for you and your family!!
Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Praying for you and your family, and thanks so much for including the Jumbo Oatmeal Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies in your features!
Thank you for coming, sharing, and most of all, praying.
Blessings from us, to you! Take care and do as you need.
So sorry to hear about your present challenges. It’s so hard to keep trusting when there appears to be no good outcome…
Thank you for understanding.
I guess we have to experience hard times because of choices sometimes. Hope we can learn and grow. I believe that is possible.
Thank you so much for hosting, dear Laurie!
Have a wonderful remainder of your week
P.S. Praying for you all <3
Peace and God Bless for you and your family. Faith and trust are easy when times are easy. Truth faith comes when it is really hard. You will make your way through.
You arena my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you. That means a lot to me.
Praying for you this morning, Laura! May God give you the peace that only He can provide.