Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
What a week!
Is that how you feel?
My week hasn’t been bad, just different (and we are only halfway through)!
It’s been spent with organizing, snow, a date night Sunday, and battling sickness here at home. Two of my crew were down today, so that only leaves two well, with one away. And I have a couple of health things I’m working on myself. So…we are definitely focusing on good eating, healthy habits, and just good stuff like that.
We had a little more snow this week. 2-3 inches. Enough to make it pretty and make the roads a little slick in the backcountry. But no big deal.
I was working the other day and wanted time nice, relaxing music for my patient. I turned on a playlist from YouTube that was very lovely. Beautiful nature scenery and relaxing music were the perfect backdrop for my patient’s nap time. But sometimes we need that kind of music. Tim Janis has a bunch of long videos on YouTube of this sort. You can enjoy this one that I’ve linked below!
Have a wonderful time hopping–and that means you hop on over and visit some other blogs to get to know the other blog hoppers who come to this party! 😃 It really is a good way to get to know others! I’ve met some wonderful people through the blog hop!
Blessings to you!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Cake in a Jar Recipe for Valentine’s Day from Hunny I’m Home
2. Reviving Refrigerated Sourdough Starter from It’s My Sustainable Life
3. Home made Eczema Cream, from FiveSpot Green Living
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.