Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Good morning! ☀️
It’s a beautiful Autumn day here in East Tennessee where we live. Most of the leaves actually fell last week, and we have advanced into the bare look of the coming Winter. We can now see all the way up to the top of our ridge, unlike in the Summer, when the leaves hide the ridge line. In a way, I like to look up and see the sky up there!
I just want to encourage you that whatever burden is on your heart, to lay it down with Jesus, and let Him walk with you. That’s my goal and challenge at this time, and the more I come to my God, the more peace I have. My challenge is to not try to take the reigns, which robs my peace and yours.
Here is a song which has blessed me many times. Maybe you will find it helpful to remember too!
Have a blessed day!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Natasha – Houseful of Nicholes (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Liz – The Cape Coop (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Ann – Live the Old Way (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
Laurie – Ridge Haven Homestead (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Ways to Reframe Your Anxious Thoughts from Curated by Jennifer
2. Outdoor Christmas Activities from An Off Grid Life
3. Eggplant Tofu Lasagna from Gluten Free A-Z
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.
Thanks for hosting another fun party. Stay safe and healthy…