Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
It’s Blog Hop time again! Yay!
This week, I took a get-away with my best friend to do some writing! Watch for a post on that when my brain clears! We had a great time, and I believe it was beneficial to the two of us.
School season is creeping up! I’ve been making educational plans for this next year and reviewing my son’s transcript. He’s sure gotten a lot of education in the practical lines this past year! It’s sobering to think about making choices for your future when you’re sixteen!
I hope that your summer has been satisfying to you! Enjoy the remainder of it before school starts back up again!
Here is one shot from our Writer’s Getaway Weekend!
One bright spot that happened over the weekend was the nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award for Ridge Haven Homestead. You’ll see my write-up about that in the blog hop! It’s kind of fun to receive such an award, and then to turn around and give it!
The message from the Sunshine Award is simply to spread sunshine where you go!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Natasha – Houseful of Nicholes (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Liz – The Cape Coop (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Ann – Live the Old Way (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
Laurie – Ridge Haven Homestead (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Make Money from your Homestead from The New Homesteader’s Almanac
2. Japanese Potato Salad: A Healthy Summer Favorite from Ask Dr. Ho
3. Generators for Beginners: The Very Basic Basics from An Off Grid Life
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.
Thank you so much for featuring my post on How to Make Money from Your Homestead! I’m honored to be highlighted!
Thank you for hosting the hop each week, Laurie!