Goodbye 2022. That went fast!
2022 has been quite a year for us. I will say honestly that I don’t remember a more challenging year, but here we are at its end. We made it.I like to look back for a minute at the end of the year. See what the blog has done, and what my readers have enjoyed. So I will list the top ten posts, according to views from this year. I’m always surprised!
- Brown Recluse Spider Bite
- Copycat McKay’s Chicken Seasoning Recipe
- Making Rebar Railings for our Stairs
- Make a Charcoal Poultice the Clean and Easy Way
- Growing North Georgia Candy Roaster Squash
- 20 Practical Gifts for an Off Grid Man
- Rustic Vintage Kitchen—Plans and Dreams
- Salted Caramel Dessert Hummus Dip or Spread
- Vegan Hot Lunches in a Thermos
- Meaningful Gifts for Someone with Lewy Body Dementia
Well, there’s that. Like I said, I’m always surprised.
What does the new year hold for you?
Many people are making resolutions. It’s a good practice. Right now, I have not made any. I suppose that’s bad.Right now, I am just in the mode of let’s get through this. Not making any big plans, just trying to keep moving.But I am looking at things I think I can change, and I’ll start there. So maybe tomorrow I’ll give resolutions more thought.
Beautiful End to the Year
To end our year on a thoughtful note our church held a candlelight agape feast on Nee Year’s Eve. It was lovely and I felt pensive throughout the time we shared. We ate simple breads and fruit–a foretaste of heaven surely.Grapes, pomegranates, almonds, among many other home baked breads. The tables were arranged in the shape of a cross, and we thought ahead to that marriage supper of the Lamb, where Jesus Himself will serve us. What a beautiful thought.After the feast, we shared foot-washing and communion. Another blessing to share.Here are a few of the images I snapped.
I hope you had a great 2022 year. If not, start over again with a new one! There’s always tomorrow!Many blessings to you all!
Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!