It’s a big creek on the NC/TN border, and we enjoyed the out of doors this Sabbath as we shared a picnic and hike.
Good, healthy food, sunny skies, and crunchy leaves made our afternoon special.
Conversations with new and old friends, pretty scenery, and kids getting wet in the waterfall–all of the ingredients of a good hike.
Here are a few things we saw along the trial.
Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!
I appreciate the features this week. Each one can give us some good food for thought for our homes.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thanks so much for hosting this delightful party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Thank you! You’re almost always the first to come! Have a great day!
Laurie, thanks so much for featuring my post about Halloween and thanks for hosting each week. Love the photos of your hike. My daughter lives in North Carolina. It is such a beautiful part of the country. She loves hiking, too, by the way.
It’s a perfect time of year for or it!
Hi Laurie. What a great place for a hike and picnic!! Thanks so much for hosting and for featuring my COLORING IS SO RELAXING post! I linked up with #19 WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE HALLOWEEN CANDY?
What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. These photos are beautiful! Somewhere on the NC/TN border is where we want to retire! Thanks for the party. I hope you have a blessed week ahead!
It was Saturday (Sabbath) afternoon, and it was glorious!