Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
How Does Your Garden Grow?
What’s popping up in your neck of the woods? For us, it’s tiny corn spires, green beans, and squash! Sunflowers and basil plants! We’ve been planting still, and so far most of the plants are looking pretty good. We are excited to see little rows of green beans, clumps of summer and wonder squash, and all of the greens emerging. I did a little comparison over on my Instagram page of how a couple of our plants grew in one day’s time! Springtime is that rapid growing time! We are finding more satisfaction from digging into the garden than before, or maybe we just forget from season to season how rewarding gardening is. Growing your own veggies is very soothing!
I hope you can plant and grow some things where you live! Every bit of food you can grow is a blessing! Just do your best but do make it a priority!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!
Since we’ve been getting our garden in recently, this week, my features all center around the garden!
Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks for hosting this lovely party each week!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
You too, Debbie!
Excited to continue planting as weather cooperates!
That strawberry-rhubarb jam looks so delish! It’s one of my favorites! Thanks so much for hosting and have a blessed week.
Enjoyed these posts! Thanks for taking the time to share these, you very busy lady!
Yeah—life is crazy, but I appreciate you coming by and shouting out!
Aiming to do it more!
Thanks so much for the features – one from each blog!! I’m honored and tickled!! And thanks for hosting the party. Hope your week is fantastic!!
Well…I’m not always the brightest light on the string—I didn’t realize I had chosen two from one person, but I did like both features!
Have a great week!