Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
If you’re looking for some fun ideas and a place to share your own ideas, you’ve come to the right place.
Here in upper East Tennessee, it’s a rainy Sunday and a rainy week. At least that helps me to water my gardens!
The gardens are growing nicely; we are picking our first few yellow and purple beans, some skinny eggplant, and a couple of cucumbers. Tomatoes—we are getting some small ones and a few sandwich sliders too! They taste like summer—way better than grocery store tomatoes!
My little sunflower bed is coming along! I’m getting varied colors in the blooms, and they look so cheerful! We took my dad to see a field of sunflowers this week too, and they put my little patch to shame, but I’m happy with bunches and with just a few! I’ve blogged several times recently about sunflowers!
🌫🌻Sabbath Sunflowers in the Mist 🌻 🌫
So…sunflowers make me happy! They’re just one of the joys of life, but right now, they are a prominent part!
What makes you happy?!
Is it flowers? Fresh garden produce? Family? Friends? All of these?
Even if you only have one thing right now to hold onto, make sure that you make some time for the things and people that bring happiness to your life.
God bless, Laurie
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!
I just chose some fun and retro themed features for this week.