Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
If you’re looking for some fun ideas and a place to share your own ideas, you’ve come to the right place.
Here in upper East Tennessee, it’s a rainy Sunday and a rainy week. At least that helps me to water my gardens!
The gardens are growing nicely; we are picking our first few yellow and purple beans, some skinny eggplant, and a couple of cucumbers. Tomatoes—we are getting some small ones and a few sandwich sliders too! They taste like summer—way better than grocery store tomatoes!
My little sunflower bed is coming along! I’m getting varied colors in the blooms, and they look so cheerful! We took my dad to see a field of sunflowers this week too, and they put my little patch to shame, but I’m happy with bunches and with just a few! I’ve blogged several times recently about sunflowers!
🌫🌻Sabbath Sunflowers in the Mist 🌻 🌫
Happy Fourth and Sunflower Patch Update
🌻 Planting My Sunflower Patch! 🌻
So…sunflowers make me happy! They’re just one of the joys of life, but right now, they are a prominent part!
What makes you happy?!
Is it flowers? Fresh garden produce? Family? Friends? All of these?
Even if you only have one thing right now to hold onto, make sure that you make some time for the things and people that bring happiness to your life.
God bless, Laurie
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!
I just chose some fun and retro themed features for this week.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thanks for hosting Laurie -have a fabulous week! 🙂
Yes, finding things that make you happy is definitely important! If you’re not happy with your life, then it’s time to make some changes. Figure out what it is that makes you unhappy and start working on fixing those things. It’ll take some time and effort, but it’ll be worth it in the end.
I’ll take that to heart.
Sunflowers make me smile, they remind me of a big happy face! But then again, all nature makes me happy, the birds singing, the ducks swimming down the stream and of course watching the butterflies. I’m a geniunely a happy person!
That’s an inspiration.
What makes me happy? My cats, my kids, accomplishing things and lying on the beach in the sun!
I like all of those too!
What makes me happy? My pups, my family, seeing a hummingbird, waking up to a foggy rainy day. Thank you for hosting and for the feature. Have a wonderful week.
I like all of your happy things!!
Thanks so much for visiting and Thanks so much for the feature!! I gave you a Shout Out on Face Book and will do so in my next post too!! Thanks for again for hosting such a lovely party each week!!! I truly do appreciate it!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
thanks for hosting the party this week! there are lots of posts I’m going to visit and pin. have a great week!
Thank you for engaging with others!! Glad you’re here.