Why Should I memorize scripture, and how can I squeeze this into my busy life?
- Are you currently memorizing God’s word?
- When you hit a wall, does a promise from God pop into your mind?
- Do you need more peace of mind, and direction in general?
- Do you feel lonely, and wonder if anyone even cares?
- Do you wish that you could think of fitting words to encourage/uplift/direct your loved ones?
All of these are great reasons why you may want to incorporate memorizing scripture into your daily routine!
Tip: The busier/more hectic your life gets, the more you need the peace that comes from Scripture memorization!
What inspiration do you need to memorize more scripture?
This post may contain affiliate links to products that I use or recommend. If you make a purchase I may receive a commission. Your support is appreciated.
You Can Memorize Scripture!
Why Should We Memorize the Bible?
I think that it makes us lazy spiritually. We just shrink from any hard work. But, by faith we have to override all of this ease, and remember that one day we are quite likely to have our Bibles taken away from us.
Make Bible Memory a Habit
Resources to help inspire you Memorize Scripture
You Need To Memorize Scripture
This is a good book about scripture memorization that will give you tips, reasons, and stories to inspire you. The book is on sale for only $3. I paid more several years ago, but I think they just want to get them out to people! It’s available at their website or at amazon.com