Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
Getting a slower start today, but here’s the blog hop for today!
Tell me what’s happening in your home?
Around RHH we have a porch project happening, more okra picking and preserving (in little batches), and just usual home responsibilities.
Here is the latest over at YouTube, featuring the boys and their work on the back porch.
Also, if you’re interested to see how I make a Vegan Cashew Pesto, you can catch This video
I also have the recipe linked here on the blog, to make it easier. Perfectly Plant Based Cashew Pesto Recipe
I’m out to go get that okra! Make sure you wear gloves! I learned the hard way this past week! No fun!
I’m working on another personal project. Something hard, and more of a challenge than I’ve attempted before. I’ll be sharing that one day soon!
Have a great day!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!
The first feature is a fun and cute snack for fall! We have lots of acorns on our property, and I loved this!
The next feature is a sweet apple story. My mom actually read us a version of this story when I was young. I remember the “no doors and no windows, but a star inside”. Really takes me back–and that’s way before the books published on the blog, so that book may be out of print now.