Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!Hello, Friends! Here in East Tennessee, our gardens are petering out, the weather can’t quite make up its mind, but mostly it’s settling on Summertime temperatures still. We know the Fall is coming, because we see the dying flowers, the leaves teasing us a little with color change, but nothing full-out. My sunflowers have finished in a grand finale! One week we had a field of blooms, a few days later, just bowing heads. I find them beautiful in their own way, reminding me of the seasons of life. Now, they are making plenty of seed for the many bird visitors! The boys are busy working on building us a covered porch. It boggles my mind how they figure all of that out, but they are doing it! Just a testimony to the value of hands-on education over the years. They aren’t afraid to try, and their minds work in ways that I only dream about! I hope you are keeping busy in a good way. Thanks for stopping by! Laurie The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!