Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
How is your week so far?
Rain, wind, lightning, hail? All of that today stormed through! Whew! It was fast and furious, and hopefully all that rain watered our new transplants.
The boys are working hard to make us a covered sun porch. It seems like maybe that’s out of order, but we also need a place to store our lumber, so that will serve more than one purpose.
We have a couple updates over at the YouTube channel, including a quick one with the building project update.
Charlie and I heard a strange noise in the garden. It got to feeling a little spooky, and Charlie started acting strange.
When I pulled back the holy basil plants, here’s what we found.
This explains the clacking sounds we heard. 🐢
Crazy, but finding out helped to ease my mind, and the cat’s too!
Have a great week!
PS: Would you take a moment and pop on over and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel?
That would be a huge help!
Don’t laugh, but I have a GOAL OF reaching 1000 subscribers, which may take a bit, as right now I’m at 86, 😂.
Slow and steady, right? 🐢 🐌 🦥
Please let me know in the comments if I can return the favor! I’ll happily subscribe to your channel too! 😊📺♥️
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
FEATURED POSTS from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop
1. Vanilla-Almond Granola from Nancy C
2. Salt Dough Napkin Holders from Create with Joy
3. Easy Fall Sheet pan Dinner from Our Tiny Nest
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…‘
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow all your hosts on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.