Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!￼
Good week to you!
We had a nice visit to KY yesterday, visiting friends and talking a beautiful hike.
We visited several waterfalls, and the nature was a good way to unwind!
I hiked for awhile barefoot, remembering all of the health benefits of being in contact with the earth. It was actually very relaxing. Until I came to a small, slippery stream crossing. It was more of a mud puddle, but it was slicker than slime, and my toe rammed into a rock. Whew! That hurt. We still had a lot of the hike to go, so I put on my socks and shoes and carried on. At the second waterfall, I have them a good, cold soak, which felt wonderful!
By the end of the hike back, my poor big toe had enlarged and taken on a new color or two. I can now feel the best of my heart all the way to my big, blue toe! But it’s all good! The trip was worth the toe trouble.
Me and my big tow!
Good company, nice weather, and God’s easel made for a satisfying day.
I hope your weekend is very nice, and don’t forget your mother today!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!
Features for this week!