Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
What’s on your plate today?
Garden? Chores? Family time? Jobs? DIY stuff? Cooking? A little of everything?
My brain is full with what we have before us. But we are trying to tackle it one step at a time. My husband decided to jump into the plumbing of our cabin, but he’s learning little by little, so it’s a snail’s pace.
The boys are working on some house projects—trying to wrap up a couple of things and then get moving to others. We are trying to get the final stages of the plumbing and electric finished so that we can close in the walls. We are so slow.
I am working to get the rest of Greg’s tomatoes in the ground. He planted a bunch, and they need to get in the dirt asap. So, for me, it’s digging, fertilizing, pruning, and planting.
We still have some homeschool subjects to finish up, so that’s also on the plate. We have a beam to transport and set, more lumber to move, and batteries to place for the solar. So, that aught to keep us busy for awhile. Weeding is always waiting, as well as mulching if everything! Another job for another day!
The biggest problem is figuring out where to start!
Hope you all have a great day!
Be sure to head over to my Instagram page and follow me, as well as on Facebook! I tend to post more photos and even a few videos over there, so that keeps you up to date!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!
This one really hit me!
And this post just intrigued me!