Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Homesteading…What does that mean to you?
Homesteading means many things to different people. It could mean a garden in your backyard, or a country property burying with potential! It could mean a lifestyle of hard work or a weekend hobby.
To me it if the lifestyle, the country living experience, and the road to becoming more self-sufficient. It’s a thousand things all working together to make a property into a functional place to live.
As you look at the entries on the blog hop, you may see many that don’t reflect your homesteading outlook, and you’ll probably find a few that do. That’s why it’s good for all of us to come together and share. We gain new perspectives and ideas, and learn new ways of looking at familiar challenges.
Share in one sentence what homesteading means to you. I’m curious to find out!
Thanks for coming!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Why are My Tomatoes Rotting on the Bottom from Condo Blues
2. Let’s Remember to Spend Time with God from Redeeming Home
3. Cucumber and Quinoa Salad from Homemade on a Weekend
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.