Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
Merry Christmas Eve!
Can you even believe we are here–almost the end of 2023, and Christmas tomorrow! Crazy, right?
We have been working every day on our cabin that we are building. It feels good to see visible progress.
The guys got the vaulted ceiling over the living room finished yesterday! That’s a huge relief! We still have to trim it out, but that shouldn’t better than the tongue and groove.
Bedroom walls, floors, and other walls are next on the project list. Greg has taken the week off and we hope to hit it hard. Since we just found out we will be postponing our Christmas get-together because of sickness, we will probably even work on that day–anything to keep going!
Feel free to catch up with our homestead progress and cabin build. You can read posts like Off Grid Cabin Bathroom Reveal
And many others under the category Cabin Build Updates
Also–for a more inside look, check out our recent updates at the YouTube Channel. We are working hard to keep you up to date with our progress, both on the house and with our off grid homestead.
Don’t forget to subscribe! You can then keep up with progress!
A couple recent videos include:
Let me know what you think!
May your holidays be filled with love and laughter, and may your home be filled with God’s peace!
Merry Christmas from Ridge Haven Homestead!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!
It’s almost Christmas, and just in case you want to spruce up your tree, add a little fresh scent, or brighten a corner, please check out the featured post on making some simple but beautiful orange slice ornaments.
I love these. More and more, I appreciate simple decorations.