We are back in the freezing temperatures! As Chuck and Little Bit and I took a walk down our road yesterday, we even saw snow flurries. Charlie (Chuck) seemed puzzled to find ice in his water bowl. I guess we will have to endure a little more of this until Spring makes up its mind to stay.
Besides the snow, though, we discovered that the Trailing Arbutus are already in bloom!
These little flowers always herald the coming Spring Wildflower season for me! They smell like a vintage perfume (as if I would know), if you can catch them at the right time. We sniffed quite a few flowers, but only came up with a couple of fragrant clumps.
I’m glad we found the flowers today! The boys and I head out of town for five days, so who knows if they’ll be sticking around for that long!
Here’s a few of those for you to enjoy!
Have a great day!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Natasha – Houseful of Nicholes (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Laurie – Ridge Haven Homestead (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
Liz – The Cape Coop (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
FEATURED POSTS from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Beautiful Day Gatefold from Paper Seedlings
2. Easy Lasagna Soup from NancyC
3. Dry Canning: How to Get Started from Road to Reliance
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…‘
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow all your hosts on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.
Thanks for hosting. Have a beautiful week! 🙂
I was so excited to discover my Beautiful Day Gatefold card as one of your lovely Features! Thank you so much! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings