We somehow got this blog hop mixed up, but it now has been corrected and you may link up. 😊
It’s been busy!
I believe in truth in advertising, and I’ll just say that I’m sorry that I’ve not been all that active on this blog lately. What with my dad being sicker, and just keeping up with life, I can’t get my mind into the writing mode much right now.
This too shall pass, they say, and I know that we all go through seasons of life. I’d love to do more, but that’s not reality right now, and so I’m just really trying to focus on taking a few moments every day for peace of mind and to notice the blessings around me.
How about a song?
This one kind of summarizes my life experience–Jesus is always faithful.
And this one is encouraging too ❤️
Have a blessed day!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
FEATURED POSTS from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Make Perfect Gravy from Create With Joy
2.Blackstone Griddle Pancakes Recipe from That Guy Who Grills
3. Growing Rosemary from Cuttings from It’s My Sustainable Life
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…‘
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow all your hosts on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.