Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
In our garden, and yours as well, I presume, we are in the midst of the harvest season. Don’t you enjoy seeing the fruits of your hand?
All that work eventually does bring something wonderful
We’ve been working on potatoes, snap beans, tomatoes, and herbs. And don’t forget about the peppers in every color! They’ve been delicious!
A few watermelons have been really sweet, and pretty too! It’s always hot or miss with the melons–who gets them–us, or the skunks, possums, or coons? Hopefully us!
I really enjoy harvesting our veggies!
Cooler morning, the autumn colors, all of these really energize me this time of the year. Wish I could hold onto the autumn!
How about you? What is your best season, and why?
Have a wonderful day!
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Natasha – Houseful of Nicholes (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Laurie – Ridge Haven Homestead (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
Liz – The Cape Coop (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
FEATURED POSTS from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Carmel Apple Galette from It’s Milk Glass Home
2. Burlap Pumpkin Wreath from Life as a Leo Wife
3. Cleaning Up the Garden Fall Checklist from Simple Living Country Gal
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…‘
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin!You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow all your hosts on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.
I always enjoy fall once I get over the seen of summer ending!
They all have their perks—the seasons. But it’s fine to have a favorite.
Thanks so much for hosting this delightful party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
My most favorite season of the year! Send some of the goodies our way! Yum!!
Wish I could!!
Fall is always my favorite season!
Happy Autumn to you Laurie! Have a blessed week!
Thanks for hosting & featuring my burlap pumpkin wreath! Have a blessed week, or what’s left of it!
Love the burlap!