Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Dear blog hoppers,
Thank you so much for coming back again this week. It’s a blessing to share together.
This week I’m sharing a couple of photos and images that I shared on my Instagram stories. It’s good to remember the promises that bring focus and hope amidst the busy life that swirls around us. Without the Word, we’d be in danger of being sucked down, but we can hold on and trust God’s promises to us.
Just some good reminders. Songs and scripture can really bring us hope when we need it, and if we’ve hidden these gems in our hearts.
I hope you have a great day and that you’re surviving the effects of daylight savings time (when they steal an hour of your sleep so you can “have a longer day”).
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Top 10 Secrets for Organizing and Decluttering Your Home from Krafty Planner
2. Eggless Potato Chocolate Brownies from Trick & Treat
3. How to Test Seeds for Viability & Seed Viability Chart from Its My Sustainable Life
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.