Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
If you came by the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop this week, you’ll know that we’ve been having some adjustments around here. My mom suffered a fall at the end of last week, breaking her femur. After her surgery, she’s doing well, but she has a long road ahead of rehab and healing. I’m now staying with Dad, and, like I said, we are all making adjustments.
Outside, we are definitely seeing indications of Springtime! Daffodils, crocuses, and sunny days have arrived, even though we still have chilly nights! I’m excited because I love the progression of the Spring flowers as they come out one by one!
This crocus was blooming right in my path today. That was brave! I almost stepped on it!
I don’t know about you, but the crocuses and daffodils always make me happy.
I hope that you find something that make you happy today too!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. DIY Watering Systems That Save You Time and Money from Road to Reliance
2. St Patrick’s Gum Drops Recipe from Cincy Shoppers
3. How Much Land is Needed to Grow a Permaculture Food Forest from Redemption Permculture
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.