Happy Wednesday to you! 👋
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
So glad you’ve come to participate today!
We are now Day 26 into the new month, new year, and for some of us participating in the Ultimate Blog Challenge, just a few days shy of 31 consecutive days of blog posts. Whew!
For those who are visiting from the UBC, doesn’t it feel good to be on a roll for this long? It’s really been a good thing. I have met new bloggers that I never would have met! My ideas have been challenged, and I’ve been met with new perspectives.
It’s a lot like blog hops, really, but in a more structured way. I find blog hopping to be somewhat random, whereas the UBC feels more steady and predictable. Predictably unpredictable. And no, that’s not so crazy.
In reading fetal heart rate patterns and cardiac rhythms, there is such a thing as regularly irregular. It just means that the irregularities occur in a regular or predictable manner, as opposed to irregularly irregular, where they’re just all over the place.
I don’t consider blog hops to be that way, but a little more so than the UBC. The UBC has some pretty specific rules that are tightly monitored–ensuring everyone a fair experience.
With a blog hop, no one can really tell if the participants actually visit other blogs and make connections. Many just stop, drop, and keep on rolling, like they’re on fire!
It works out best if everyone visits and get to know other bloggers! How do I know? Because I’ve been doing it, and I can see more people coming to this party who didn’t come before! So, that’s a good thing!
You came to party, so let’s do it!
Just remember, if you want to practice the fire extinguishing technique at the blog hop, do it like this:
- Stop in and say hi! 🛑
- Drop a link or three, 👩🏼💻
- Roll on over to two or three other blogs to check out what they’ve shared! 👀 They will appreciate you and your courtesy! 💕
Have a great time!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Pine Cone Door Decoration from Sweet Pea
2. Easy Smoked Coca Cola BBQ Ribs Recipe from That Guy Who Grills
3. Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies from Walking on Sunshine Recipes
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.