Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I love blog hop day!! Don’t you?
Welcome to this week’s hop!
Just one week away until Thanksgiving!
Does that mean family traveling to visit you, or will you be traveling? Or, like me, will you be somewhere working the holiday shift so that others can celebrate with their families?
We learn to adjust to life with medical people. Even if we cannot meet on Thanksgiving, we have so much to be thankful for that we won’t worry about which day we eat tofu turkey on.
That’s right! No meat on our Thanksgiving table! We have so many other delicious options that we never miss it, and the birds can rest just a bit easier in our woods, because they will be safe.
In case you missed it, I posted our Vegan Thanksgiving Menu last week. Check out the post if you’re at all curious about a vegan Thanksgiving. Let’s Talk Tofurky: A Vegan Family Thanksgiving Dinner?
Also, a little bit of history thrown in!
Look in another favorite post of mine for a picture of my father when he was just a baby!
He’s hidden in one of the photos in my post talking about Modern Farmhouse vs. Authentic Farmhouse. Just look for the little cutie!
Visit, comment, share!
Don’t forget when you leave a post to visit another post and leave a comment! That’s what this blog hop is all about!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Celebrate Christmas with Less Stress This Year from Create With Joy
2. Using a French Press for Herbal Tea from Ridgehaven Homestead
3. Gingerbread Oatmeal Bake from The Petite Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.