Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Where do you find evidences of God’s Love?
I think if you look, you’ll find it in many unexpected places!
Like this heart-shaped tomato!
I like to find hearts out in Nature. There are several trees with heart-shaped leaves, like the Eastern Redbud, and others that I’ve stumbled across.
Maybe you could join me and train your eyes for hearts in Nature! Every time I see one, I think about how God put that there for a reason. I believe He wanted us to remember His love for us.
Today on the hop,
I’m sharing a post explaining all about what a blog hop actually is. This would be a good one to share other newbies or those who’ve never even heard of a blog hop.
I’m also sharing a post about evidences of God’s love and remembering it regularly.
Hope your week is good, but even if it’s not, God loves you, and has promised that He will walk with you.
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 5 Benefits of Using Cold Frames in Your Garden from Redemption Permaculture
2. Composting in a Plastic Barrel from Powell River Books Blog
3. How to Cook a Pumpkin in the Oven the Easy Way from Artful Homemaking
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.