Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Are you feeling the chill in the air?
We sure are, here in East Tennessee! We are supposed to hit 36 degrees tonight, but the days warm up again when the sun shines brightly! I do love the Fall weather!
We are burning fires, harvesting garden goodies, and noticing the days becoming shorter!
Autumn time is a great time to heck out the blog hops! There are so many neat ideas, from lovely decor to warming soup recipes, and everything in between! I’m impressed with how many creative bloggers we have contributing every week!
This week, I’m sure you will enjoy the featured posts. They all are practical, and delicious ideas to try out.
Thanks to everyone who contributes every week! You are what makes these blog hops possible!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Natasha – Houseful of Nicholes (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Liz – The Cape Coop (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Ann – Live the Old Way (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Laurie – Ridge Haven Homestead (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Roasted Red Pepper Soup from The Petite Homestead
2. Homemade Cleaners for Your Home from Road to Reliance
3. Slow Living in Today’s World from Redeeming Home
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.
Thank you so much for featuring my post this week. What a blessing!
Glad you came by and shared!!
Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time and effort goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Thank you for coming by again today!
Thank you so much for the feature! It’s such an honor! ❤️
Thank you for sharing! I loved your post!
So much goodness!
You have that right! ♥️
Thanks for hosting and love the features this week….
You’re so welcome, and I agree!
Those are so very cool and interesting. Thanks for sharing them.
Thank you so much for coming by my blog and inviting me to your blog-hop! I have been looking for more homesteading type blogs and link-ups, so I am happy to be here!
Thank you for coming over! I look forward to seeing what you have to share each week! If you have any questions please feel free to ask!