Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Are you feeling the chill in the air?
We sure are, here in East Tennessee! We are supposed to hit 36 degrees tonight, but the days warm up again when the sun shines brightly! I do love the Fall weather!
We are burning fires, harvesting garden goodies, and noticing the days becoming shorter!
Autumn time is a great time to heck out the blog hops! There are so many neat ideas, from lovely decor to warming soup recipes, and everything in between! I’m impressed with how many creative bloggers we have contributing every week!
This week, I’m sure you will enjoy the featured posts. They all are practical, and delicious ideas to try out.
Thanks to everyone who contributes every week! You are what makes these blog hops possible!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Roasted Red Pepper Soup from The Petite Homestead
2. Homemade Cleaners for Your Home from Road to Reliance
3. Slow Living in Today’s World from Redeeming Home
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.