Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Every year when Spring begins to burst out in color, I tell myself that this is my favorite time of the year. I love to see the new shoots popping out of the mud, and the Spring wildflowers never fail to excite me. I take a ton of pictures during the Spring time! The colors are bright and light!
Then, when this time of year rolls around, I very much appreciate the more muted colors of late Summer. The Joe Pye Weed, Goldenrods, and Ironweed fill the roadsides, like Summer’s last hurrah, for us to enjoy as we drive or walk by.
And I can’t decide which season I enjoy most!
Maybe the point is to just enjoy whichever season we are in. There are beauties to behold now, and they might now be here tomorrow.
Here are a few of my favorite wildflowers from down our road.
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Growing Garlic in a Permaculture Garden from Redemption Permaculture
2. How to Have a Successful Year in Homeschooling from Mom’s Are Frugal
3. Fermented Pickles/ Preserved Peaches in Honey/ Preparedness 5.0 from Little Homestead in Boise
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.