Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
How many times and in how many ways have we all uttered that word!
Sometimes audibly, and many times in the silence of our hearts.
No doubt about it, we all need a little (or a lot) of help from time to time!
I’ve been reflecting on us on this journey of setting up our homestead. We have needed, and have received help from many people in very different ways! And we could not have done it without help.
We still have much to do.
But realizing that God has provided help to us all along the way reminds me that step by step, we will make it!
But God Himself is our Ultimate Help.
Call upon me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
God is our help, and He sends people to serve as His hands! ❤️
Maybe you need to remember the ways He is helping in your life!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How Long Does it Take to Grow a Permaculture Food Forest from Redemption Permaculture
2. Food Price Increases: Being Prepared from Little Homestead in Boise
3. Mahi Mahi with Sweet Potato, Avocado, Cilantro from Of Goats and Greens
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.