Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I don’t know about anyone else, but we’re only halfway through the week and I feel as though I’ve been wrung through the wringer. It’s just been an exhausting start to the week, and I’m already ready for the weekend!
But, since the weekend is still a few days away, I’m gonna take it a little slow and try to pretend that my off day is really a day off! ?
Let’s see how that goes, shall we?
But for those with more energy than me, I want to see what creative projects you’re working on. So let’s all enjoy the blog hop together!
I snapped this shot of a beautiful hibiscus bloom outside of the house where I work! Definitely a bright spot for me this week!
Have a great week!!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Make Homemade Natural Sunscreen from Artful Homemaking
2. Foods that are Safe to Can and Those that Aren’t from It’s My Sustainable Life
3. How to Use Cover Crops in your Permaculture Garden from Redemption Permaculture
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.