Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
It’s the Merry Christmas Blog Hop!! ?
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Amid everything that our world is struggling with this year, we can still stop and reflect on the Gift of our Savior coming to save us. I hope that you find hope from that Good News–that’s the Gospel!
This picture sums up what Christmas stands for.
Oh, I know that the original celebrations were different, and not even Christian. I get that. But for us as Christians, we do celebrate Jesus, and we remember His birth, his death, and we anticipate His soon coming with hope.
Did you see the Christmas Star? ✨
I did, and I’m grateful that it came during the actual Christmas week. Just another reminder for us to seek after that which is real, lasting, and of eternal value.
This week on the Homestead Blog Hop
I’m sharing some special Christmas recipes. It’s nice to indulge in a treat now and then, but I really like to find treats that are not going to make our health tank, especially during this pandemic. We need to keep our health as a priority, something that’s easy to ignore during the holidays!
For Christmas this year, I’m planning to make these special treats to accompany our small family gathering.
We will see what else we come up with!
Merry Christmas, Bloggers!
Always remember the True Gift!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Natasha – Houseful of Nicholes (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Liz – The Cape Coop (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Ann – Live the Old Way (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Sarita – An Off Grid Life (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
Laurie – Ridge Haven Homestead (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Date Bread (Eggless) Recipe from Treat and Trick
2. Getting Started with Herbs fro Animals: How and Why to Use Them from The Inspired Prairie
3. How to Care for Your Compost Pile in Winter from Oak Hill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.