Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
The buzzword here recently is Coronovirus. Surely your head is in the sand if you haven’t heard a lot of talk about this virus
I hate scare tactics, but from what I am understanding, this bug is one to take seriously. Mostly, that will mean taking your health seriously. Which means not giving in to those delicious cookies that friends share with me! 😢
We watched an excellent video over the weekend, on keeping healthy, and measures to take to avoid or kick the coronavirus, and any sickness, actually.
I will be sharing some some other tips to boost immunity. Whether it’s flu season, like now, or just any time of the year, these natural remedies really do work, so be sure to check them out!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope everyone stays healthy!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Caring for a Cow and a New Calf After Birth from The Everyday Farmlife
2. DIY Easter Egg Candle Holders from DIY Vibes
3. 8 Tips to Train Your Goat to Behave on the Milkstand from Oak Hill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.