Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
November is here!
Don’t you just love the cooler days, the warm fires, and the dark, cozy evenings?
I may be in the minority, but I honestly enjoy the Fall Back time! For a couple reasons:
- The bright mornings! I’m no morning person! Getting up when it’s light is way easier for me than in the pitch black. I actually get up before the light most days, but somehow that sun coming up sooner helps!
- Dark evenings—I enjoy coming inside when it’s cold to sit near a crackling fire. I love drinking hot tea and reading stories with my family. Somehow, it’s easier to call it a day early when you can’t do work outside because it’s so dark!
November means the grand finale of Fall and the first teasings of Winter! Our forecast calls for snow next week! We’ve already had below freezing days and nights, but Fall still lingers a bit.
I hate to see the Autumn go, so I hope that Winter will take its time! In the meantime, we will enjoy walks through the leaves, a hayride, big bonfires, friendly gatherings with homeschoolers and friends, and our cozy woodstove, which we’ve just this week installed
What does November mean to you?
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 5 Steps to Make Your Kitchen More Environmentally-Friendly from Urbane Naturale
2. 4 Tips for Ordering Bees from Oakhill Homestead
3. Food Waste: How to Meal Plan from Raspberries and Kohlrabi
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.