Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
How’s your trust doing?
Lean not on your own understanding. That’s a hard one. We trust our own intuition, our own hunches, and our gut feelings. Sometimes we are right. We need to listen to the voice of conscience, because God speaks to us there. But so often, we just pay attention to what we want to do, and believe it must be God’s will.
I believe that we will be more successful at following the first part of this verse by adhering to the second part: in ALL your ways acknowledge Him. We can expect God to direct our paths when we admit that He’s the only One with the game plan, not us.
I want God to direct my path, how about you? Then it’s about time I begin in earnest to “lean not” on just what I can see. I want to see how God directs! It’s time for me to step aside.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Making Pemmican with Game Meat from An Off Grid Life
2. Fungi on the Homestead – 3 Benefits of Fungi from Wild Homesteading
3. Attracting Butterflies to Your Backyard from Gwin Gal Inside and Out
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.