Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Is your garden exploding about now?
Ours is–just with the tomatoes and cucumbers. The other stuff–not so much.
I checked the cucumbers last night and got shocked to find a five gallon bucket full of cucumbers I’d somehow missed.
So…I tried making vegan gazpacho, cucumber salad, and both tasted delicious! I took some to the neighbors too. They were happy to get some freshly picked garden veggies! We are also still working on the Quick and Easy Refrigerator Pickles —No Vinegar from last week’s picking.
August already! That’s just hard to believe!
Soon it’ll be school in full swing again, and it seems like the summer just started! Time waits for no one!
Today this butterfly hung out for a long time on the purple butterfly bush.
Have fun hopping and sharing.
Before I go…in case you missed it, we’ve started a new YouTube channel simply called Ridge Haven Homestead,I’ve got the intro video up. Later this week I’ll be posting one on off grid water systems.
Here’s that YouTube link. Subscribe if you’re interested in more off grid and homesteading videos 😊
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
FEATURED POSTS from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Simple Elderberry Syrup from Homemade on a Weeknight
2. Cracked Corn for Chickens, Why and How from Secret Life of Homesteaders
3. Keep Cool without AC from Simple Living Country Gal
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…‘
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow all your hosts on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.