Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
Somehow, this blog hop went from ~ 35 entries/week to something more! I had quite a surprise! I think that may be related to more people seeing it on the Inlinkz Directory, which I had not been part of before! Seems that the word has gotten out!
Consequently, if you would please help me out when you post your link—just comment in the space below with your entry numbers if you’d like for me to leave you a comment. I’ve been trying to comment on every linked entry (obviously not perfectly), but with over a hundred, I will have to implement a different system.
I’ve had fun looking over all of the entries for this week—we’ve had a busy party!
Please check out my recent Blog Post and YouTube video. I am super happy to show you into one completed room of our Off Grid Homestead Cabin that we’ve been building. It’s slow progress, but we are making some progress, which makes me delighted!
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
- Please leave a comment below and include YOUR ENTRY NUMBERS if you would like me to leave a comment on your blog post! This will help me tremendously! 😊
Features for this week!