Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
Just for fun, I found this sweet picture to share with you. While on the surface, it looks like something I’d hang on my wall, it’s a little satirical, poking fun at us ladies who claim to be feminine and delicate, all the while demanding our way in a less than delicate manner. Food for thought.
We got into a discussion with our boys about life, and somehow one rabbit trail after another led us to discuss girls. Yep—believe it or not, our boys have their heads screwed on straight and can pick up on fakeness and how certain friends cause us to play the chameleon. It’s fun to see the dots connect in the minds of our kids.
I’ll tell you—life has plenty of lessons if our eyes are open! I like to see kids with open eyes. We are not raising them to conform, but to have opinions (and, boy, so they have them) and use their backbones.
Parenting is difficult. It’s totally not like I thought it would be, especially the teen years. But God has a plan, and He is able to guide our kids, no matter their ages. I just think of how he led me, and I can see that His ways are surprising.
I’m proud of our boys in many ways. Of course I pray for their safety, their salvation, and their futures. Here’s a recent shot of all of them. I think they are a rather handsome trio. Yes, they are trying to look tough!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!
Our first feature is practical and helpful. Who doesn’t want to save money on groceries? Be sure to check out the tips in this post.
Simply click on the image to go to the featured post.
Next, we have another practical post full of handy tips for packing for a trip. I found several things I can apply when I pack.
This feature is for fun! I’ve always liked those dirt cups and sand cups! This one has sharks—how fun is that?