Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
Thank you for coming to participate in the blog hop.
I personally have not been doing any blogging for a bit, but maybe soon I will get back to it. I’m just trying to figure out my groove again. Dad died about two weeks back, we had his memorial last weekend, and this past week hit me hard. So, between regular life stuff, I’ve just been trying to keep my nose above water.
We did see the sun, finally, yesterday, which was such an uplift. Gray days tend to weigh kind of heavy. The sunshine was a happy sight.
I hope that each of you has a great day and a nice week.
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for hosting!
Sending prayers for you and your family as you deal with this great loss…
Thanks again for hosting this charming party every week even with what you are going through! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it I truly appreciate it!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Laurie, praying for your peace and comfort this morning. May the morning sun arise in your heart.
I feel so sad after reading of your great loss and your deep mourning.
I’m praying for you, sweetie, may your heart find peace and solace…
Today I’m linking 4 posts (#12, #13, #14, #15) maybe I’ve exaggerated!
If they’re too many, please, choose you the one to be deleted.
Sending my warmest hug to you all
Dear Laurie, take as long as you need to grieve and be gentle with yourself.
We appreciate all that you do here but never expect anything, especially during a time like this. You remain on my my heart and in my prayers.