Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
Not so much dramatic going on in the last couple days. I’m thankful for that. Honestly, when I posted on Wednesday about Hairball, that was all I could handle for awhile. See that post here. 😢.
Since that day I’ve nursed a huge headache, so I’ve just been out of the game. Today, in the afternoon, ironically, after our afternoon special prayer time, my headache lifted.
I spent the afternoon outside just listening to the birds and looking at the pretty trees. We still do have some cats, and they bring us much joy.
Found a tiny ear of corn of the Glass Gem. I will be saving those kernels for next year. Apparently the coons like the taste since they ate it all. 😏
We are seeing more color in the woods, enjoying the pretty weather, and just loving Fall.
I hope you are too!
Thanks for coming by!
Here are a few shots from the woods!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!
Thank you to everyone who shared! Here are the ones I thought everyone might like to take another look at this week!
Thanksgiving Salt Dough Napkin Rings
Apple Cider Doughnut Cake
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thanks so much for hosting this delightful party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Thanks for faithfully visiting every week!
These are some beautiful pictures. Thanks so much for hosting and featuring my thrifting tips. Have a wonderful week & stay well. XO- MaryJo
Thanks for coming by!!
Hi Laurie. Thanks so much for hosting. I linked up with #11 WHY I BECAME A NURSE. Also, I’d like to invite you to linkup at some of my link parties.
I did not know you were a nurse. Will check that one out! I am also a nurse!!
Thanks so much for featuring my Salt Dough Napkin Rings project and for sharing your beautiful Autumn photos with us. I continue to pray for you and your family and hope you have a blessed week!
I am humbled and grateful for the prayers.
Fall colors and kitties … a great combination of photos! Thanks for hosting, Laurie!
Two of my favorite photo subjects!
These fall photos are so beautiful. I love the cats playing in the trees!
Thank you so much for featuring my Apple Cider Doughnut cake! It was a lovely surprise.