Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Happy New Year, Readers!
I’m happy to see you back here again!
Starting out the new year with new goals is common. Do you have new resolutions?
I’m taking each day as it comes and trying to focus on what’s before us. I don’t feel inclined to make big plans or changes for now.
Dad’s life is hanging in the balance, and that consumes a lot of my family’s attention. We are just doing what we can to keep him comfortable and prevent further pain. Some days it seems the time is done, then we will get a little surprise and see his personality jump out again. It’s really kind of cool that we’ve been given time to prepare. But we leave him in the Lord’s hands, because our wisdom is not sufficient to know when a person’s time is up.
Not trying to be depressing—there is beauty even in the end of life if it’s been a life well lived.
I don’t really write poetry, but my recent post that I shared is hopefully a bit poetic. Don’t look for it to rhyme, it was just me dumping thoughts out in an attempt to organize them.
Have a happy hop day! 🐰
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Natasha – Houseful of Nicholes (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Laurie – Ridge Haven Homestead (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
Liz – The Cape Coop (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
FEATURED POSTS from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 8 Tips on How to Have a More Productive Year from Home with Grace and Joy
2. Air Fryer Green Bean Fries from Drugstore Divas
3. Ranch Chicken Tacos from Homemade on a Weeknight
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…‘
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow all your hosts on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.
Continued prayers for you and your family…
Thanks so much for hosting this delightful party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!!
Thanks so much.
Thank you for including my taco recipe this week. Have a great dayv
Happy New Year. May God bring your family peace and strength for the journey ahead.
I’m wishing you a great new year, sending blessings to you all.
Thank you for hosting, as well!
Hugs and more hugs
Thanks so much!!