Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Howdy to you! 🐈
Yesterday, just for fun, we took two of the kittens to go visit Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Peggy. They had a great adventure and served as the court jesters at my parents’ house.
I snuck the orange kitten onto my mom’s bed while she napped. Curious as all kittens, he poked around and started to nose her bare leg. Then he let out a pitiful meow. That woke Mom up, and she broke out into a huge grin at seeing that fluffy puff coming her way.
That’s just a little glimpse into our life. A fun little peek into a day in the life with kittens.
So…tell me what’s up in your neck of the woods. Anything fun or interesting?
Let’s try to see those two kittens. Maybe next time we will take a couple more!
Oh–if anyone wants to find a fun cat toy, for some reason those funny little springs make the cats go crazy! They have a great time, and my mom’s cat retrieves them if we throw them. You can click the above image to go to Amazon to see larger packages.
Have a great week!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Sweet and Smoky Barbeque Sauce Recipe from A Proverbs 31 Wife
2. Herbal Infusions: How to Make and Use from It’s My Sustainable Life
3. How to Make DIY Mosquito Repellent Candles from Hunny I’m Home
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.