Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I’m happy to report, for all those who’ve asked about our family, that we are all finally back in the land of the healthy! 👏🏼 🤩🏃♀️
Everybody’s up out of bed, eating, and feeling no tummy rumbles, so that’s progress!
Aaannnnd…that’s a lie! 😿
Last night, I thought that was true! Now, Greg’s back in the bed! Sick again! Keep the poor guy in prayer, since his tummy is still not well! 🤢
We’ve had some wonderful weather, and a couple of days already are feeling summery! But then, thankfully, we get some cooler nights thrown in!
We’ve been planting! Tiny seedlings have sprouted up, and so we’ve also been transplanting them!
On our family, we have personal plant favorites.
Greg’s are tomatoes. 🍅
Adam loves peppers. 🌶
I love sunflowers, but can’t decide beyond that, because I like all flowers! 🌻
The other boys aren’t saying yet. 😉
In the times we are living in, growing a garden is one of the best ways to provide food, exercise, and useful work for your family. 🍆🍓🥑🌶🌽
I’m glad we have a community of like-minded homestead-focused people like you! Let’s keep the practical ideas coming along!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Easy Summer Chores for Kids from Organized Motherhood
2. Frugal Pantry Tips for Online Bulk Orders from Moms are Frugal
3. Are Food Shortages Coming to the U.S.? from Prepping World
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.