Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop. I’m glad you stopped by! We share all kinds of recipes, tips, ideas, and guides for natural living and homesteading.
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Good morning! Oops! We had a glitch!!
GOOD EVENING NOW!
OF YOU CAME BEFORE TO JOIN THE PARTY, you’ll notice that there was a glitch. That glitch in the code has now been fixed, so I am republishing this. I hope it will notify my email subscribers, but since the post has already been published, it may not.
Either way, thank you for coming to participate!
Happy day to you!
How about some tiny fuzz balls to brighten up your day!
Hope your day is as happy as these nursing kittens!
****I am aware that the inlinkz code is not working. I don’t have access to that currently, but as soon as it’s sent to me, I’ll get it corrected.****
Thanks for understanding!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Daffodil Cupcakes from Claire Justine
2. Organic Methods of Controlling and Eliminating Powdery Mildew from Redemption Premaculture
3. The Ultimate Guide to Start a Survival Garden this Year from Road to Reliance
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.