Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
The Winter is past, and Spring has arrived!
I took a walk out in my parents’ yard today, and found some beauties of Spring! Lots of color!
We made a lovely bouquet to bring the cheer inside!
My mom came home today! She was SO glad to get home! Dad was super pleased to reunite with her too! Here they are! Aren’t they cute?
They are both hobbling around on walkers! Quite the pair! We have cleared the house of all unnecessary furniture to make way for the hopper and scooter. Mom hops, Dad shuffles.
We installed a new shower chair that should help both of them! We are very pleased with it! Dad will now be able to move safely into the shower instead of climbing over the edge of the tub. It’s pretty nice because it pivots and then slides him in to the tub!
This is not a commercial 😉 , but we did get it off of Amazon, and we are excited to have something safe to use! Link to shower chair here. Sometimes it’s the little things! Dad has Lewy Body Disease/Parkinson’s and Mom broke her femur, so they will both be using this for awhile. 🦴
We had an urgent prayer request last evening for a friend in Africa. We were so grateful to hear this morning that God intervened, and the case is less severe than originally feared. We still are praying for a resolution that glorifies God.
I love to see how God does show His care for us by the little things springing up around us, answers to prayer, and the simple gift of family. 💜
I hope that you have had a good week so far!
Have fun on the hop!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Broccoli and Ham Quiche Recipe from Anne’s Entitled Life
2. How to Grow Herbs: A Beginner’s Guide from Artful Homemaking
3. What you Need to Know About pH and Organic Soil from Its Redemption Permaculture
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.