Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I woke up this worming and wondered what I’d forgotten.
It was the blog hop! 🤦♀️
Sorry about that.
When I work several 12-hr shifts in a row, I actually forget what day it is sometimes.
So, for me, today is catch-up day. It’s will be a busy one–getting the dishes caught up, the camper organized again, and grocery shopping. Also, school catch-up, and we’ve got a big project going on inside the camper. Trying to utilize our space better, which is in such short supply!
I know some of you come by the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop, and this week I inadvertently changed a setting, making it complicated to link up. I’m sorry about that. It’s not a huge deal, but some found it tricky. Anyway, next week it will be fixed, and easier to work with. 😃
I love our features this week! Be sure to check them out!
Have a great week, Everyone!
Oh–yesterday’s blog post is actually a guest post by our oldest son, Austin. It’s a true account of the most traumatic day of his life so far.
**This post has received the most views in one day of all of my blog posts. Be sure to check it out! **
It’s titled, The Day I Lost My Finger.
Heartbreaking for me as Mom, but God can always prove His presence, even in difficult times like this one.
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 15+ Ways to Make Your Life Easier in the New Year from Drugstore Divas
2. Cranberry Buttermilk Bread from NancyC
3. Free Pillowcase Dress Pattern and Size Chart from Hello Sewing
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.