Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Wowzers! We got a ton of rain! ☔️
The dumping, soaked to the skin type of rain storm!
Our gardens will be happy, and our homestead holding tanks will fill right up!
I counting my blessings for this rain. I would have preferred to be planting more seed, but God sent rain, so we will take what we get!
May your gardens be well watered and may your cup of thankfulness overflow!
And tomorrow…look to see what sprouted out there!!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Natasha – Houseful of Nicholes (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Liz – The Cape Coop (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Ann – Live the Old Way (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Sarita – An Off Grid Life (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
Laurie – Ridge Haven Homestead (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Make Your Own Grit for Backyard Chickens from Scratch Made Food for Hungry People
2. Grammy’s Sausage Casserole from Homemade on a Weeknight
3. DIY Rustic Wooden Patriotic Stars from TeeDiddlyDee
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.
Fantastic Features this week! Thanks so much for including Grammy’s Sausage Casserole. I hope you enjoy this week’s recipes from Homemade on a Weeknight!
Glad to have you come by!
Thank you so much for hosting again and a huge thanks for featuring my rustic wooden Patriotic stars! You really made my day! Wishing you a wonderful week to come!
Aww…it’s really a cute project! I love anything with wood and rustic! Americana is very nice ! ??