Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Welcome, welcome, welcome!
It’s the first homestead blog hop of the year!
That’s reason to celebrate!
As you hop from blog to blog, let’s just keep our great nation in prayer, especially on this day. ?
Today on the blog hop…
We are featuring a useful Cleaning Planner, a post about Garden Seed Dreams, and just a fun tutorial for some cute hand warmers!
All of these features are dear to my homesteading heart!
I need to do better at organizing a cleaning plan of attack for sure! So these pretty lists should help us all out! ?
Who of us homesteaders does not drool over garden seeds? Especially during these winter days! ?
And, having cold hands is no fun! So be sure to check out how to make your own little hand warmer packets to tuck into a pocket on these chilly days! ?
And I’ve been working on a new post, which just came out! Dealing with Homesteading Women, Periods, and the Off Grid Life! Be sure to check it out on the hop!
Thanks again for stopping in! And as always, happy hopping!
Now on to the Hop!Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Natasha – Houseful of Nicholes (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Liz – The Cape Coop (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Ann – Live the Old Way (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Sarita – An Off Grid Life (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
Laurie – Ridge Haven Homestead (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. A Whole Home Cleaning Schedule from The Everyday Farmhouse
2. Buying Heirloom Seeds from Its My Sustainable Life
3. 4 DIY Hand Warmers from Hello Sewing
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.
Thanks for the invitation to the blog hop, Laurie! I do like to participate in these as I have time, so I will do so when I’m able.
Have a wonderful week!
Great! You too! ??