Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Happy day to everyone! ?
Every week I’m amazed at the talent shared at this blog hop! Every recipe, every home-brightening tip, and peek into your homestead/family is special. Why? Because it’s a little slice of your life, and your experience is unique!
Staying at the blogging wheel is hard. Life is so busy. I’ve barely kept the blog going these days, but I press on, even if just for this blog hop. It means something to persevere!
Thank you for stopping in to share during this busy, stressed-out holiday season!
Know that God is in control, and choose to believe it! Hang everything you have on that hope!
This picture is a reflection of the peace God can bring. It’s cold, but He is our Light. He guides us and provides light for our paths.
God bless you this week!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Natasha – Houseful of Nicholes (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Liz – The Cape Coop (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Ann – Live the Old Way (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Sarita – An Off Grid Life (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
Laurie – Ridge Haven Homestead (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Chocolate Carmel Filled Shortbread Cookies from Jodie Fitz
2. How to Make Sure Your Vegetable Patch Grows Well from 15 Acre Homestead
3. DIY Christmas Tree Ornament from Hello Sewing
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.
Thanks for hosting another fun party…